Chủ đề COFEE AND TEA là chủ đề khá quen thuộc trong IELTS SPEAKING Part 1. Đây là 1 topic cực hay vì nói đến Tea/Coffee là những đồ uống rất phổ biến ở Việt Nam mà chúng mình vẫn hay uống hàng ngày. Vậy làm sao để trả lời sao cho tốt vẫn gây được ấn tượng với giám khảo nhỉ. Theo chân mình chinh phục IELTS SPEAKING nhé!
Hãy để mình tổng hợp các câu hỏi có thể ra trong chủ đề này, và các sample trả lời để các bạn cùng tham khảo nhé ^^.
I. Do you often drink coffee & tea?
Well, you know, I’m a huge coffee addict. I have a habit of sipping my coffee in the corner of my go-to café and meditating to escape from the hectic life for a while. Coffee, to my view, is very effective to stay alert throughout the day.
- Sip one’s coffee: nhâm nhi tách cà phê
- Go- to (Adj): Đi đến
- Meditate /ˈmediteit/ (v): suy ngẫm, trầm tư
- Hectic /ˈhektik/ (Adi): xô bồ, sôi nổi
- Stay alert /stei əˈləːt/: giữ tỉnh táo
II. When was the last time you drink coffee or tea?
As I mentioned, I frequent coffee shops on a regular basis in order to take a rest, so the last time I got a cup of coffee was just yesterday. I’m a regular at a rustic coffee shop in the heart of my city and the atmosphere there is very cozy.
- Frequent /ˈfriːkwənt/ (v): hay lui tới
- Regular /ˈreɡjulə/ (n): khách quen
- Rustic /ˈrastik/ (Adj): mộc mạc
III. Do people in your country give others tea or coffee as a gift?
Definitely yes! A present like coffee is a prominent feature in our Vietnamese coffee culture, which shows pride in this aromatic product. People in my city usually buy filtered coffee to give to others in order to express their hospitality.
- Prominent /ˈprominənt/ (adj): nổi bật
- Aromatic /ӕrəˈmӕtik/ (adj): thơm
- Filtered coffee: cà phê phin
IV. Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?
It’s a hard question, actually, I love both. But I would go for coffee because I find coffee smell really tempting. In addition, I like holding a cup of hot coffee and chilling music in the early morning. It’s so romantic!
- Go for something: chọn cái gì
- Tempting /ˈtemp.tɪŋ/ (adj): cám dỗ, mê hoặc
V. Do people in your country like drinking tea & coffee?
In Viet Nam, to be honest, coffee is a lot more well-known than tea. In fact, coffee is grown to range over the country, and the coffee culture is dramatically developed here.
- Range over country: Đi khắp đất nước